Jul 2, 2020
In this episode, we talk about the important, current issue of
Black Lives Matter, Drew covers an unexpected
annual fee he received, we’ll have another exciting round of “Why’d
You Buy That,” before we talk about purchases we’re making for our
kids this summer so our families can stay sane.
- The Black Lives Matter Movement
- Colin Kaepernick and kneeling protests
- Realization when it hits close to home
- Central park birdwatcher and dog-walker
- Ferguson, Missouri and Michael Brown
- John Crawford III and the BB gun in Walmart
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Unexpected annual fees
- Chase Sapphire Annual Membership Fee
- Points versus “Money”
- Is choosing a credit card a hobby?
- Meditation before booking flights
- “Why’d You Buy That?”
- Dan’s purchase includes backstory about medium-hairy legs and
makes Drew gasp and giggle.
- Drew’s purchase involves chalky coffee and drinking dirt.
- Summer purchases for our families
- Trampoline basketball hoops and sprinklers