Oct 14, 2020
In this episode Dan and Drew are joined by friend of the podcast
Jessica Steele, and financial therapist and coach, Lindsay
Bryan-Podvin from the Mind Money Balance. In the first half of the
episode, Dan, Drew, and Jessica talk about the upcoming Halloween
season, the spooky trends they've been seeing and altered plans due
In the second half of the episode, Dan and Drew talk with
Lindsay about what it means to be on a budget and the psychology
behind personal finance. What has the lack of financial literacy
done to our mindset? What are our emotions which we correlate to
our finances? How can we change all of that?
If you would like to give us your input, have any comments, or
questions, email us at email@example.com.
- Halloween Season
- DIY costumes and personal Halloween practices
- Kicking off the holiday season
- How much does the average consumer spends on Halloween
- Halloween purchases
- Top Pet Costumes
- How Coronavirus has changed Halloween plans
- Lindsay Bryan-Podvin from Mind Money Balance
- What is financial therapy?
- What does “Monday is emotional and psychology” mean?
- What is “money mindset”?
- Abundance versus scarcity mindsets
- History, data, and your emotional viewpoint on money
- Typical money neurosis and problems with money
- What role does shame play in our financial lives?
- Tips for the emotions that come up when you have to make big
- Financial literacy
- The psychological reasons why people fail to stick to a
- The Financial Anxiety Solution which highlights that there are
different ways to follow a budget
- Why’d You Buy That: hygge at its finest
- Hygge - the feeling of coziness on a dark, cold day
The Steele Maiden
Mind Money Balance
Mind Money Balance Podcast
Mind Money Balance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Financial Anxiety Solution: A Step-by-Step Workbook to Stop
Worrying about Money, Take Control of Your Finances, and Live a
Happier Life, by Lindsay Bryan-Podvin